Thursday, August 5, 2010

Personal Pan Pizza - Thin Style

So after making the flat bread the other night Tim said I love this thickness could you make pizza this way but a little thinner...well that shouldn't be too hard I just had to make my quick pizza dough recipe and cut it in half or thirds depending on how thin I wanted the crust to be.

I love having Tim as my food critic! He suggested that I make it a little thinner next time and make the crust crunchier (is that even a word..well it is in my house!). So I will just spread some egg white onto the crust next time I make the thinner than thin crust pizza.

I made Tim a white pizza and I had a red sauce pizza with fresh mozzarella sliced on top :)

White Pizza
Quick pizza dough
Ricotta cheese
Italian seasoning
Cut up chx tender
Low fat Mozzarella cheese

Red Pizza
Quick pizza dough
Favorite red sauce
Fresh Mozzarella sliced into thin slices

Once you have the pizza's assembled be sure to add some cornmeal to the bottom of your pizza sheet or cookie sheet and then place in preheated oven at 425 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes or until nice and crunchy.

I will be posting the pics later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment