Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Review for CSN Stores

The lovely people over at CSN Stores had asked if I would like to do another review for them and of course I said sure!

I had been pondering a steam mop especially with Ariel coming and one day crawling all over the place :)

After my normal research and comparison shopping I came to like the simplicity yet effectiveness of the Dirt Devil Easy Steam Mop Deluxe. So of course I decided to pick this lucky household cleaning tool!

WOW is all I can say when it came to how much junk it steamed off my kitchen floor! I was extremely impressed with the ease of use and the outcome that it provided. You could even tell that I cleaned the floor a different way just by walking barefoot on it!

Below is a pic of the reusable mop pad after I finished my kitchen floor (now keep in mind I used to swiffer and mop my floor on a weekly basis - I'm no dirty lady).

All I could say after I saw this was yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment