- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 3 cups cubed pineapple (about 1 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Braeburn apple (about 1 large)
- 1 cup orange sections (about 2 oranges)
- 1 cup chopped peeled kiwi (about 2 large)
- 1/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Combine yogurt, honey, and lime rind in a small bowl.
Combine pineapple and next 4 ingredients (through coconut) in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Just before serving, stir in banana. Top fruit mixture with yogurt sauce; sprinkle with almonds.