Thursday, July 1, 2010

Healthy Burritos...Look Out Chipotle

So as I started my new job today all the guys in the office were raving over Chipotle...while I am not a huge fan I do love a good burrito...so tonight's dinner is inspired by the guys :)

The Necessaries:

1 lb ground meat - cooked and drained of most of the oil
Pepper, Onion & Zucchini chopped up to equal about 2 cups ( I used my Pampered Chef food chopper)
2 cups of cooked white or brown rice
Taco seasoning to desired liking
salt and pepper to taste
About 1 cup of sour cream
Toasted burrito shells

Assembly:
Mix all ingredients together
Add mixture to center of toasted shell and then wrap up the burrito

This is so good and since I still like my food spicy and the baby doesn't seem to mind I add some hot sauce to my burrito.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment